This was not the barn that had the sale but it was such a beautiful, peaceful morning romping around the countryside in search of unexpected finds. I found the barn and it had a rooster and it was making early morning rooster noises, which was just a perfect addition to my morning barn adventure. That is until I had been there for 30 minutes and it was still cock-a-doodle-doo-ing. Then I was just thankful that I don't have a rooster and neither do my neighbors. Good grief rooster...we're up...shhhh.
So I zipped and zoomed around that barn, making my big ol' pile. I just get so excited when I uncover something or see something from afar. I want to gasp and yell, "MINE!" but I don't. I just move swiftly and hope I get my hands on it first. :)

Some guy asked me if I was starting my own thrift store...

You could die here...
Treasures getting ready to ship out to the Cottage!
1 comment:
It makes me so happy that you are blogging again. It warms my heart to get a glimpse in your life.
Post a Comment