We had a quick last minute getaway to Wichita this weekend. I got a chance to spend some fun time at The Cottage Collective and we got to see some good friends! Friday night I revamped my shop, adding a new display piece and rearranging the space. Of all things A Lady With A Baby, staging my space is my absolute favorite thing to do. I spent about 4 hours there on Friday night and it went by in a blink of an eye. I wish I lived closer for this reason. I'd love to get in there every Wednesday evening before opening on Thursday and make it look fresh and ready to go for the shopping weekend. Here's a few shots of the revamped space...
Once my space was beautified, I headed over to the hotel (aaaahhhhh...) to meet up with Ryan and our friends, Mike and Liz. We had a chance to catch up and just sit around and watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics. They too snagged a room at the hotel so it felt like a little vacation with friends. :) We enjoyed staying up too late and breakfast together on Saturday morning before I headed off to the Cottage for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I could have joined in the fun weekend trip to Wichita. Catch me the next time around.
Post a Comment