Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Maple Leaf Festival Part 2

We made it through Maple Leaf! My mom watched Hudson, I sewed like a mad woman, Ryan, Mom and Emily helped work the event. WE made it through. Here are a few pics of my booth.



4 comments:

Carmen said...

So is there a part three? I'm so curious to know if it paid off...was it a success? Worth the effort? And your booth is amazing, by the way! I had no idea you'd invested so much in the display! Love it.

tiff said...

Part 3 - Yes, it was worth it. I did have a specific dollar amount in my mind that I was aiming for and did not hit, so I think that is skewing my view of success. However, I did make a good amount of sales, got a lot of exposure, my web traffic increased, and people remembered me from the article in the Journal World. I have a lot of aprons left over so I am ahead of the game for my open house in a couple weeks. :)

Erika said...

Your display is AWESOME. Way to go! That is half the fun for me. :) Not that I ever set up booths of my own, but if I did, I think that would be the fun part. :)

Mendy said...

Tiff - the booth looks great! I saw your pics on FB too, but wow, it just looks so inviting! Well done!