Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fantastic Finds

Hello Blogger Land,

I have been completely neglecting you all and I do apologize. I plan to get back to blogging regularly again soon! My last holiday show is this Saturday and then life will slow down a little bit. I really do have much to tell you all, with A Lady With A Baby, my last growth group - The Total Money Makeover, and Hudson...who is almost 2 years old...WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I stay home with him so I won't miss anything about his life that is such a precious gift and somehow he is still growing up so fast. Make it stop.

But anyhoo, I had to tell you about my fantastic finds today. I just get so excited about finding treasures!! Today we stopped at one of my favorite treasure coves, The Salvation Army, looking for a cork board that I can tack business related stuff to in my workroom/sweatshop. I found one for $3. YES! It wasn't as big as I was hoping for but it is going to do the trick. It is out in the garage now drying as I used some left over spray paint to give it new life. But then I spotted with my little eye something amazing...a roll of fabric that has yards and yards on it for $5.99. It's the fabric you would get in the decor fabric section of the store that ranges anywhere from $11-$50 a yard. I was so excited!! Then I found a pair of JCrew jeans for $4.99...too bad I'm not a size 4. I also found Banana Republic and Gap jeans but they too were not the right size for me. Hudson found a bin of gift bags and put them all in my cart one by one. He was so excited too! We love Salvation Army! (I put the gift bags back b/c we have an abundance of those at our house already...and all the wood heart cut outs went back on the shelf as well, but not because we have too many of those already, I just think they are ugly.)

I'm looking forward to blogging again! See you around!

No comments: