...is this weekend! Yikes!!
I'm nervous that no one will buy anything AND I'm nervous that I didn't make enough stuff and will run out. How can I be nervous about both happening? I'm sure it will land somewhere in the middle. It's been a crazy sewing week(s) getting ready for the main event.
25 aprons
108 bibs
3 handbags
6 wreaths
11 pillows
48 cloth napkins
6 sets of cocktail napkins/coasters
3 kiddo aprons
8 half aprons
80+ flower pins and clips
1 tired grandma
1 exhausted mama
1 annoyed daddy who has to sit with me at the girly craft show all day tomorrow
Let's rock and roll!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where is this festival?? Wish I could come see your booth! We will be in Topeka tomorrow evening. nate will go on to Lawrence for the Gungor/Crowder show. Miss you!
It's in Baldwin City. It's a two day event so I will be back out there tomorrow!
Post a Comment