Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day Forty Two

I seriously can't believe I have made it 42 days on any kind of diet. That is a serious accomplishment right there. Today, people started to make comments about the weight loss and THAT feels good too. AND my clothes fit SO much better and that might be my favorite thing of all.

Still going strong after a bout this week of the munchies. I later was able to identify why the munchies were visiting and now can prepare for that every month. I didn't cave to the munchies too bad. Hudson did take his cheerios away from me because I was tossing a few too many back. And I made Ryan make popcorn one evening...but other than that I prevailed over the feeling of eating just to eat.

Only 18 days left of complete strictness. I can do this. Then I am going to sample my new favorite wine, a moscato wine, and the cranky turkey sandwich, and then maybe a loaf of cheese bread dipped in ranch. I'll probably spread it out so I don't gain 5 pounds in one sitting. That would suck.

If I can do 60 days of dieting, there is a whole world of possibilities opening up for me. What else might I actually be capable of that I've been telling myself that I'm no good at for far too long? I think I'm game to find out.

No comments: