24 to go! Okay, Easter was a bit hard with all the peeps and reese's pnut butter eggs and apple crumble pie and ice cream and rolls and artisan bread. Whew. Out of all of that I ate one bite of the apple crumble pie. I'll take that as a WIN!
Since I've never in my life made it to this point of a diet, I'm not sure what to expect. I will say, saying no is much easier these days. However, my silly heart tells me "Good grief, have a bleepin' roll. It's not that big of a deal." Then my brain says, "DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!! You know what one roll leads to...don't even act like you don't."
60 days. If I didn't have the deadline, I believe that I would have given in to many a temptation. It's the whole "doing it for the rest of my life" that causes emotional panic. I do feel like I'm developing a definite awareness of what I am consuming and how many calories I truly need. I am listening to my body's cues for hunger. Healthy habits are forming, ones that I plan to carry on into day 61. Sometimes I can be pretty determined. It has just never carried over into my eating because food is such a pleasure and reward for me for being so determined in all the other areas.
Keeping the calories in check for 36 days feels good! It also feels good that I am ONE pound away from my 60 day weight loss goal. It helped that I got sick this week, had nausea, too-tiredness, and no appetite. Thank you virus! I don't care...I'll take it! Sickness for the WIN. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment