OHMYGOODNESS!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! KID AT FAO SCHWARTZ EXCITED! HUDSON WITH A CAN OF POP EXCITED!! I CRIED, I WAS SO EXCITED!! FORMER DRILL TEAM DANCE CAPTAIN GOING TO SEE JANET JACKSON THIS SUMMER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I. Can. Not. Wait. I could pee my pants.
Laura Oberkrom is so much more a better friend to me than I have ever been to her. For my birthday this year she is taking me to Janet Jackson because she knows that I would LOVE that. Laura is just that kind of friend. The kind that remembers what you like and pops up with surprises of your favorite things. Like when we were headed to Vegas, out of her bag popped peeps. I love peeps and she brought me peeps on a stick. I felt so loved. This time I cried because I felt so loved and so known by my friend Laura. God is so good to me through Laura's friendship. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. I'm so thankful the Kearney House slammed our worlds together 14 years ago. I love all the adventures we've been on and I can't wait for all the adventures to come. So excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't find the "like" button on your blog. I looked everywhere. Hmmm...anywho.....LIKE!!
Your post made me cry. You are a great friend to me as well. Then I saw 14 years and started crying more (really that long, we are old). Love you.
Happy for you Tiffany. I hope you have a great time. You are very fortunate to have a great friend in Laura.
And, I love your new sewing items. I'll pass the website on to my friends that have little ones.
As always, I really enjoy reading your blog.
whoa. 14 years. didn't we like just graduate?
Post a Comment