Sunday, May 22, 2011

60 Days Complete

My blog went on the fritz but we are back!

The 60 days are officially over! Woo-hoo! I made it! It feels quite good to have completed the challenge I set before myself. I still have some weight to lose but I feel really good about the 17lbs weigh loss that I accomplished during the challenge. That makes it a 53lb weight loss since Hudson was born...whew!

On our mini, one-day vacation to Wichita, I celebrated with a cranky turkey sandwich (thick and juicy pile 'o turkey, cream cheese, cranberry chutney, lettuce, and giant pieces of texas toast...ummm...yummo!) from Cinn's Deli, a bottle of Saracco wine (like drinking candy), and a little flat bread pizza from Il Vicino. It was TASTY!

I obviously know that the "challenge" isn't over yet. It could and would be quite easy for me to just consume anything and everything that sounds good again. I feel good about the healthy habits that have been implemented. I actually crave salad now...what?! And veggies...WHAT?!!! I don't know...it just happened.

While in Wichita, we visited Healthy Baby Boutique to sneak a peek at my bibs. She has them displayed right inside the front door, so they are the first things that you see! It was super cool to see that. I was a little giddy. I hope they sell!!

I've been working away on my etsy site, trying to learn and tweak things to get the most views and hopefully sell some bibs. :) I am super hopeful that I can help provide for my family through my creations. Please pass the word around. :) I also just got business cards in so let me know if you want a stack and I'll happily get them to you!

I am working on a few additional items to add the shop...so stay tuned! Also, feel free to send me your ideas about what would be good in my shop. I'd love to hear them!!

No comments: