Friday, June 3, 2011
Super Loved & Blessed
I just want to say thank you for all of you that have placed bib, apron, clutch, flower, ironing board covers, and even curtain orders with me. THANK YOU! I feel so very loved and blessed by your willingness to support me in this new endeavor to help support my family. Thank you for your excitement and encouragement. Thank you for telling your friends and co-workers, thank you for telling your favorite baby boutique about the bibs, thank you for posting it on facebook. Thank you for thinking of me for your upcoming baby and bridal showers. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! There is just no other way to say it. I feel very loved by my friends. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"like"
hey tiff,
can i hire you to make me a tall rectangular curtainy thing for our front window?? i'll measure it and show you what i have in mind if you're interested.
when we have a bit more money--i see aprons in our future-for both of us perhaps :)
Post a Comment