Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day Twenty Four

Today I have been extra cautious because last night I par-took of a new favorite wine and lasagna. It was my growth group's last night together and we did it up right! We went to one of the gal's home who lives in the part of Lawrence with the adorable older houses. Her home has such character and beauty. I loved it. We had wine, a minestrone soup for an appetizer, two types of lasagna, spinach salad with peppers and feta, bread (didn't eat it), and desserts (I had one bird's nest). It was such a fun evening of conversation and connection and great food. It makes me long for the days of dinner parties. Can someone start that up again? I only have a table for 3.5 at the moment.
In other news, jazzercise is harder than you might think! It's not a class filled with little old ladies either. My sides and back are aching today due to the moves in this class. I am still hanging out in the back so that I can learn the moves better before I move up any further. Plus I just get so dang sweaty so the back of the room is better UNTIL we are jazzing along and all of the sudden the instructor says "do the move to the back of the room" and everyone is now turned around, looking at my backside...yikes.
24 days down...36 to go!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey, is Jazzercise really cool? I've been thinking of Zumba but if Jazzercise is Tiffany-worthy, maybe I'll give it a shot!

tiff said...

I've wanted to try Zumba! I've heard great things about it. I would try that first if I were you. I am doing Jazz as a trade for childcare so I don't have to pay. I'd look into Zumba first. Jazz is a good workout though. I've been sore for a couple days after class each time.