It's officially been 2 weeks of the OCSAH diet. Today marks day 1 of week 3. As expected my enthusiasm for eating healthy is slowly diminishing and my Chipotle desires are ever growing. However, by recognizing it, talking about it and preparing for it, I feel that it is overcome-able. Last night I said no to Mike's Hard Lemondae, Wine, and cake and drank a diet mt. dew. I didn't even bite the head off of the guy who commented on my beverage choice, "why bother?" There were about 16 other people around so I didn't want to make a scene, but I kind of wanted to smack him. Because I would have LOVED to be drinking that wine or that lemonade and snacking on the chex mix...but I am trying really hard to be good. He doesn't know all that so what can you do. I just said, "It's better than water." What? You think the withdrawl process from sugar is making me a tad bit edgy and slightly cranky...well, maybe. ;)
I am experiencing some weight loss and have had a couple people tell me my face looks slimmer which is super encouraging. My clothes already fit better and that is the most rewarding thing about it all for me. I am one pound away from my pre-preggo weight. Yee-haw!!
Oh! And I scored big. I am trading one hour a week of babysitting at the local jazzercise class near my house for unlimited jazz classes and free childcare for
Hudson. Free workouts courtesy of my friend Ami! She got me the hook-up.
Week 3 here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the inspiration. I put away the Topsy's popcorn I was eating as reading your blog. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to our time together.
Post a Comment