Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day Ten

Just a quick thing or two to share...

*After a long day, temptations run higher to "treat" myself to something I love to eat.
*Don't look through the Wednesday sales flyers that come in the mail with coupons for custard and queso and dessert pizza...again, after a long day it's not a good idea.
*For all the times I say no to something that sounds really de-lish, I am just going to put it on a list. When the 60 days are up and if any of those items still sound like a "must have", I'll be sure to have some. So instead of really saying "no", I'm just saying "maybe later." It's a lot easier to say no with that outlook.

50 days to go! I just counted and it's 60 days exactly from the time I started the OCSAH diet to the day we go to Wichita to eat a cranky turkey sandwich and to see Mike and Liz, of course. ;)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You should check out Made to Crave...want to read it when my group is over? One of the things the author says is everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial. That helps me when I'm debating if I want to have something.

Laura said...

I was just thinking of purchasing Made to Crave. I think it would be great to read together and hold eachother accountable.

Also wanted to say I'm so proud of you. Keep going.

And I'm at the top again, finally.

tiff said...

I'd love to borrow it Kelly! And I'd love to read it with you Laura and work at it together.

Kelly said...

I think you'll really like it, I am getting a lot out of it. I'll pass it along to you when our group wraps up. :o)