Day Nine of 6o-ish of the OCSAH diet. Ryan is lovingly participating with me so that makes it A LOT easier than going it alone. We've committed to working out 2x/week. We've stuck to that thus far by doing one of the P90X discs a couple nights a week. Those workouts are intense so we actually feel like we've kicked some butt afterwards. Our official weigh-in is on Mondays and our mid-week unofficial weigh-in is on Thursdays. What makes it official? I write it in lipstick on my mirror above my dresser.
Mentally, I am still holding strong. Like I said before, it's after week two that gets tougher for me. The two times I've eaten out, I have ordered the items with the least amount of calories and felt victorious when leaving the restaurant!
Day Nine feels good and I'm not even sick of yogurt, salad, chicken, and fish yet! And I have been DP free for 9 days...diet coke obsessed, but DP free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you, Tiff!!
Post a Comment