A good book is such a pleasure in life, don't you think? I am starting a new section on my blog that will list my reads in 2011. I wish everyone did this as I am so curious what books others are loving. I am only going to list the ones that I read entirely. I have given myself permission to not feel like I have to finish a book if I don't really enjoy reading it. By doing so, it has spurred me to read books that I might not have picked up in the past. Like The Hunger Games (Good!) and Gulliver's Travels (Bad!).
I've decided to share my book list with you in case you are also looking for some great reads! Here are a couple that I read in 2010 to get you started:
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Hunger Games series by Susan Collins
Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall & Denver Moore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love To Kill a Mockingbird and the Help. Hunger Games is sitting on my shelf in the "need to read" stack! Hey, The Help is coming out as a movie...girls night out??
Yes most definitely a girls night! And yes I'll hem your jeans.
This is fun, Tiff! If you or Mendy have The Help, I'd love to borrow it. AND go to girls movie night!
I got my copy from the Library. That will be a good excuse for you to find your new library!
I didn't know you are a reader! I mean I know that you know how to read...I just didn't know that you are like a REAL reader. :)
I'm going to look into Hunger Games...I'm going to have some time on my hands with the surgery.
Have you read either of Marcia De Los Santo's books? Love Walked In is her first one...and SO GOOD! I just finished it and then read the sequel.
Do you get that weird sadness when you finish a book...kinda like..."shoot...it's all over and I want to hang out with you a little longer." I'm weird aren't I?
Post a Comment