Friday, August 20, 2010

Home Ec Series (Project #4)

Re-usable Grocery Bag


I think it will be a Library Book bag rather than a grocery bag. This one was really fun to make. This time the directions were a little off so I had to do some improvising. I wasn't the only one who noticed as others in the class commented on it. One of these times, I will sew something that is per the actual instructions. This one is brown with small pink polka dots. Maybe I'll make my new little baby niece a matching bag with a pink ruffle...once I learn how to make ruffles...and we can go to the library together with our bags. The new baby niece is not here yet but will be very very soon. I can't wait to meet her! I think she wants to share a birthday with me. We're tight like that already.

3 comments:

Can't sew said...

I love it! Bennett and I will go to the library with you any time. The Lego table is awesome- if you are 5 years or younger.

Mendy said...

You've been busy for sure! Tiff - here's a link to a "before and after" project that could be inspiration for your future craft room! You have to scroll all the way down, there are two projects on this page.

http://www.designspongeonline.com/2010/08/before-after-killy-and-olivers-bathroom-evitas-studio.html

Sue Walston said...

I'm loving everything that you've done. As always, you amaze me. Saw that you were coming to Seattle. It would be great to see you but I'm sure you are going to be very busy. I hope you enjoy the trip.

Looking forward to the pictures of next projects.

Sue