Sunday, August 22, 2010

Home Ec Series (Project #5)

Round Bunting

Bunting...strange word. I wondered what about this project was "bunting". I googled it and then clicked on images to find that it is those hanging triangles, like at car lots and it is also those drapy, floofy, 4th of July doo-wops that hang on the White House balconies. So I am still unclear on the term and what it really means..but here's my round bunting project.


I will put it to use for a certain party for a certain squirmy little boy in December. I'm sure he won't be able to read by then so I may be able to re-use it for a few years before he's like "that old thing again?". The colors are teal, navy, cream, and brown. It is made with regu fabric and felt.

1 comment:

B In Real LIfe said...

so, so, so cute!!!!

Also....wanted to invite you and your stellar mommy skills to join Bad Mommy Rehab tomorrow morning.

I love reading your blog and would love for you to join in on the BMR festivities :)