EastLake Lawrence launches our monthly service this Sunday! I can't believe it is upon us. The team has been meeting weekly in preparation for this time and everyone is extremely stoked. We will have a monthly service through the end of the year and then go weekly in January and then blast the town in February with our presence. It is going to be a crazy, crazy, wild ride so I am going to buckle my seatbelt and hold on tight. We will be meeting in South Jr. High at 10am for anyone in the area who wants to come help kick things off. The next two services will be on November 8th and December 13th, same time same place.
We will all have houseguests this weekend as there is a team of people from Kenosha, WI coming down from GreatLakes church which is also a product of EastLake Seattle. They just went through launching GreatLakes in the past year so everything is very fresh for them. They are going to be such a great asset this weekend. Saturday night we have a run through with Portable Church who is supplying EVERYTHING we need to pull this off, from baby wipes to the sound equipment. So let's just hope they make it here okay...
EastLake is a church for people who don't like church. I can't wait to get this party started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope this really takes off for you! And I wish I could be there for it. Hopefully one of the later ones. Good luck! I think this format will work really well in a town like Lawrence.
I'm so excited for the launch. I will not be able to make it this week, I'm sorry I need to be at my church this week.I can't want to come soon.
Post a Comment