Saturday, July 4, 2009

Onesie Enhancement

I bought a pack of 5 white onesies and added some pizazz with some dye and iron ons. This one is my favorite.

Here are the others. I did find out it is hard to get a true black when dying. I used cheap dye and only one round of dye-ing. I also failed to stir it for 60 minutes constantly like the directions said to. I felt like that was kind of unnecessary and too time consuming. So I ended up with some streaks on my onesies, which I actually don't mind. It looks like a well worn t-shirt. I'm pleased with my first attempt.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I think you can go into business on Etsy. These are great.

Anonymous said...

OMG Those are Awsome Laura is right. Etsy All the way Baby!!

Michelle said...

I absolutely agree!! These are fantastic. I love the "worn in" look. I want one (in my size...hee hee).

Michelle said...

I LOVE the grayish black one on the left in the picture. In case you wanted to know :)

Mendy said...

Wait...what's Etsy? I love the onesies. It's a whole new world of experimenting with creativity and fashion! You should definitely post a pic of your fashionable diaper bag when you get one... cause I know you're going to have a cute bag.

tiff said...

Mendy-you should totally check out Etsy.com for original hand crafted pieces from all kinds of artists. AND the first thing I bought was a "diaper" bag...see one of my previous posts for the pic. It's black with snake skin piping and lining. It's the most un-diaper bag you've ever seen, mostly b/c it's not a diaper bag. Just a bag that I shall put diapers in. :)