Thursday, July 2, 2009

Last Day at the Q

I can't believe my last day at Quadrant is here. What an amazing experience this has been. I've decided that I am not saying good-bye to anyone, only "see you laters". I'm entirely too emotional at this point in my life to even attempt to say good-bye. I was having a normal conversation with one of my girls the other day and started to cry as I thought how I wouldn't be able to help her grow anymore. My tears are constantly at the surface. So it is only "see you later". I'll be back and with facebook, you never really have to say good-bye. I will really miss everyone. But what an incredible opportunity I have had at Quadrant to grow, be challenged, and learn from the best. I wouldn't trade it for anything. But now I am ready to move on to the next adventure...the mama-hood. I'm trading Quadrant for a new job that is 24/7, no pay, no benefits, no vacation...maybe I should reconsider...hopefully my Quadrant skills are all transferable to my new career.

Thanks for a great 3 years-ish QH! Best place I have ever worked and the best people I have ever worked with. Love and will miss you all!

See ya later!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

If you're saying mama-hood has no paybacks and no benefits, I'm hoping you're wrong. Think about how beneficial it will be for your little bambino to have you...SO BLESSED. If I could stay at home, I would in a second. It's a great responsibility (and I'm sure you're right about not having a vacation) but I imagine it will be worth every single solitary second!!

tiff said...

I was mostly just talking about things like 401k, pension, paid medical, dental, and vision, free workout room (which I didn't really use), discount card, paid for MBTI trainings which allowed me to travel to places I had never been, etc. I'm positive that the baby will be more rewarding than anything else I have ever done in my life. I'm looking forward to it with trepidation. :)