Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hanky Panky

This information is too good to keep to myself. I MUST share. Hanky Panky underwear is the BEST underwear I have ever worn in my 30 years of life. It doesn't feel like you are wearing anything. Now this might be more info than you want to know, especially for the guys...but if you are a guy and reading this...just buy them for you significant other. You can find this brand at Nordstrom, Macy's, and my recommendation...Nordstrom Rack...much cheaper. Okay, I'm not kidding. Em has been telling me about these for at least a year and since I hate, HATE shopping for 2 things, underwear and pillows, I resisted getting a pair. I wish hadn't waited. It is very worth investing in a pair to try. Here's the real kicker...they are one size fits all! I know! But they're FABULOUS! Okay, you've been told and now my infomercial is over.

4 comments:

Dr. Mike said...

Umm... Alright, good to know!?

:)

Emily said...

Good stuff! Not sure why it took you so long :)

Laura said...

I'm not sure I buy the "one size fits all" bit. Maybe one size fits most?

tiff said...

All I can say is...check them out. Not you, Mike. :)