Today the sun was shining so I decided today was the day that I was going to the beach on lake sammamish to get some sun on my arms and legs. Mavie and I loaded up and headed over this morning. It was a gorgeous day, the water with the hills and trees in the backdrop, the people having fun, the geese chillin...the poop all over the beach. I couldn't take my flip flops off or let Mavie off the blanket due to the incredible amount of goose poop! Eww.
Then I met up with Matt and Em for what will probably be our final Ikea run. I love that I can buy vases there for $2.50. Gotta love it. You really need an Ikea near by when trying to furnish your college dorm room. It is perfect for that.
Last week I purchased some baby socks for Mavie's back feet since those are the ones he uses to violently itch and scratch his skin with, thinking this would provide a buffer. Well, it would work if they would stay on his legs. They stayed on better before his super summer hair cut. He is currently "killing" the sock. I don't see any sock blood but it certainly isn't moving. I think he got it. Now he's off to get a drink. Well that's all from here tonight. Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment