Saturday, May 16, 2009

12 comments:

Laura said...

I love the subtleness of the post. So excited for you!!! Can't wait to meet the little one.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

That was me!

Thomas and Heidi Casper said...

Oh my goodness. Congratulations!!! Such a sweet beautiful post compared to the scary kidney stone post. By the way, the Caspers finally have a blog. Thomas is the one posting right now. I asked him to create the blog and now I think I think he is addicted.
casperfam.blogspot.com

Audrey said...

OMG! I'm CRYING I'm sooooo happy for you!! Babies are the best! Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby!

Mendy said...

congrats! i couldn't read the print on the pregnancy test, so i was freaking out, "what does it say?! why can't i read it??? what am i, 86 years old???" then, i calmed down and figured out that if it was "negative" you probably wouldn't have posted a picture of a pee-stick. and then i realized that i could read the other comments and maybe i could tell from the other commentators what the outcome was! PREGNANT. (in case you were wondering)

Michelle said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Tiffany...what a GREAT way to post your news!!! WOW! Are you surprised? How are you feeling?? OH, so MANY questions!!! Please keep us updated.

Michelle said...

Tiffany, I hear through the grapevines that you guys may be moving back here. Is it true??

Emily said...

This post really needs at least 10 comments.

I'm really excited to finally be an aunt! And I think you need to call MIchelle.

Dr. Mike said...

Congratulations! I always figured it would happen someday. :) In case Ryan hasn't heard, Jason and Krista Shroeder are also expecting. See you soon.

Mendy said...

wait! call mendy too! i think i'm missing something!