Saturday, April 25, 2009

Calcium Crystal


This is the most recent art piece from my kidney collection. It shall be called "Bane of My Existence". This one took me to the hospital and took two weeks to deliver. It is a quarter inch by an eighth of an inch with lovely jagged crystals useful for scraping and poking my insides, causing insane amounts of pain and discomfort. She's a doosy. I hate her.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Tiffany,

I can't even begin to imagine the pain you have been going through attempting to pass your latest "treasure." I hope that is the last, at least for awhile.

Looney

Emily said...

Ew, I hate her too! Hope she doesn't have any friends.

Carmen said...

THAT came out of YOU!?! Amazing...and very painful I'm sure! Wow.

Brianne said...

I was wondering about you..kept checking the blog and nothing. Now I know what you've been doing, passing a HORRIBLE kidney stone. I am so sorry to hear that! Man you have quite a collection now don't you? You could probably get a manicure giving birth at some point, cuz you have done this so many times. Hope you are all better.

Mendy said...

i seriously hope you have a display case somewhere in your house for your extensive collection. seriously, what i the point of all that pain if you can't show it off!?!?!