Today the weather is absolutely gorgeous! It is warm and sunny. We decided that a picnic was in order. So instead of packing one, we just hit the Subway and grabbed some sammies. We found a picnic table overlooking the mountains and just hung out. It was so beautiful. Now it was a NO DOG zone, but I brought my dog. When anyone walked by I told him to be incognito and act like a baby. I don't think anyone noticed. Mavie thought it was too hot (my how he's adjusted to not living in KS) so we took him home to be cool and we grabbed our books and blankets and headed back out to another park to nap and read. It was a nice treat on my day off. I hope this weather continues, but sadly I believe there is rain in the forecast this week.
Tonight we are going to attempt to eat...a veggie dog and a veggie burger...dum, dum dum. I'll let you know how that goes. I did try prune juice this week...P-YACK...there was a bit of a prune juice situation...felt medical. It worked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, how were the veggie burgers. I love them. I just toss one on George and I got a dinner.
i love the "p-yack!" i think that would be onomatopoeia. sounds like what it means.
i haven't not been adventurous enough for veggie burgers yet, but i've tried Morningstar's veggie corn dogs and I can't tell the difference!
Post a Comment