Monday, March 30, 2009

My Aunt Pete came to visit this weekend from Texas. She was out for a seminar and opted to stay a couple extra day so she could hang out with us! I thought that was nice of her to do. It was great to see her and catch up with family. On Saturday she and Em went to Pike's Place Market and she brought us fresh flowers. I found another use for Ryan's man-mug...it's a perfect vase!




Ryan is still on the job hunt. He has gotten a few replies but we've had to weed out the legitimate companies from the crap out there. We are still trusting and hopeful. I wish I had more to share on this front. It's just been slow going.

I'm looking forward to Wednesday, which is Em's B-day! We are both taking the day off to indulge in a SPA DAY. I'm sooooooooo excited for that. We are going all out with a 1.5 hour massage and a 30 minute facial. We're going to follow that up with a nap. :) I really wish it was tomorrow and I didn't have to go to work first.

Last week on my day off we took a quick trip up to Deception Pass, which is a beautiful area, a national park, crossing over from the mainland over a bridge and onto Whidbey Island. It was really a gorgeous area and if it wasn't so chilly we might have done a bit of hiking and picnic-ing. It was certainly a fun day out.

That's about all I've got from this past week!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You have to love fresh flowers and the fact that one item in your home can serve 2 purposes.