Not much has changed this past week. Ryan is still wrapping up at Magnolia. The store officially closed on Saturday and this week they are tearing everything down. He isn't sure how many days this week he will have to work. Once he completes that, he will start the job hunt more rigorously. He was offered a position at one of the stores that remained open in the area. However, this store has a notorious reputation for being a horrible work environment, cut-throat, back-stabbing, and really just unpleasant. He was given a couple hours to make up his mind about whether to take it or not. Well, we may be crazy, time will tell, but we declined the position and decided to trust God for something different. By not taking that position the severence pkg still applies. We will keep you posted on the happenings.
In other news, I found a wine that I can drink and NOT make a face! We had a wine and chz night last night where they found the sweetest possible wines out there for me to sample. It's such a "winey" area that I keep trying to drink a glass of wine now and then but my sophisticated pallette really just likes a Hard Lemonade over all that wine. So this is very exciting that I can now drink my sweet wine!
Mav and I are cleaning the oven today...well the oven is doing the work. I'll wipe it out when it gets done doing its thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to have more wine nights!
So what is this wine you like. I have been attempting to find a wine I like for years also.
It's a fruity wine. The one we had is called Sweet Pea Apple wine. It's made from Washington Apples. I hear there are a few other fruity wines out there. This one didn't have that "bite" at the end. It's at least a start!
Post a Comment