I love that I gassed up today for nearly 30 cents cheaper per gallon at the Costco by my house. I hate that I have to wait in line forever while my car is running wasting gas. I love that I just got a load of diet coke for about the same cost as a 12 pack out here. I HATE that I have to bounce off of four million people trying to get the few items that I need. Carts crashing into one another, cranky people, oblivious people...it makes me TENSE and then I exhale once free of the store. I swear never to go back and then 2 weeks later, I do it again.
In cooking news, I have made it through a few more recipes in my box. Meatball stroganoff, parmesean biscuits, cheesy ham and potatoes, oat meal chocolate chip cookies, and peanut butter fudge. We have a rating system. If the dish gets a 5 or below we toss the recipe. The parm biscuits didn't make the cut. The oatmeal cc cookies were good but NOT pretty, so they never get to go to parties. They are like Saturday at home cookies, not Saturay Night Out cookies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm feeling your Costco pain. Only I have joined Sam's Club. Everytime I go in I get anxiety and think I need Tiffany with me to suffer through the pain. The last time I went the electricity went off two times so the computers went down and they couldn't check anyone out. I of course was done shopping at this time and stood in a line that wasn't moving. Very painful.
I will forever remember us at Costco and the hot dog debaucle of 2008. Who can eat 48 hot dogs and 36 hot dog buns????? That lady thought we were funny. I made Ryan eat every last one of those hot dogs and he liked it.
Post a Comment