Monday, October 27, 2008

Brownie Anyone?




So do you think it's supposed to look like that??? Oh my goodness! Don't EVER put 3/4 of a cup of baking soda in anything...it ruins stuff.

I must have written this recipe down wrong. I'm just sure Ryan is NOT going to want to take this to his growth group tomorrow night! :) I'm livin' and learnin' in the cooking world and while I thought that sounded like a lot and I debated going ahead with the recipe b/c I've never actually added that much baking soda to any one thing before, I did it anyway. But I won't do it again. This is the first recipe out of the box so far that gets a one way ticket to trash can. No making fun...I'm a work in progress. Just be glad you aren't coming over for dessert tonight!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Sadly, I would do the same thing.

Erika said...

Tiff, that is a hoot!! I've totally done things like that. Wonder what it was supposed to be....:)

tiff said...

We watched it and as it got bigger and bigger, we slipped a pan underneath it. It looked like it might 'splode. I think the pan saved us some major cleaning. :0

Mendy said...

that is hilarious! i think i would have been tempted to taste a tiny bite just out of sheer curiosity! my solution: i avoid baking...but make friends with people who love it so that i can still enjoy the goods!

Carmen said...

This made me laugh out loud...the picture is too funny!