Good news! I found Michelle and I think she's just been enjoying life since graduating with her masters degree but you can read all about it in her new blog: http://www.worl-windadventures.blogspot.com/.
I had a Silpada Party yesterday evening in an effort to raise money for the Breast Cancer Walk I am doing in September. I invited 40 people and 5 people came so that was a little disappointing but we did raise $155!! That is good news. Also my Silpada Rep said that if anyone else would want to order anything for the rest of the summer prior to my walk that she would donate the proceeds to the cause. So I am going to post the link for anyone who is a jewelry lover out there. www.mysilpada.com/melissa.deutsch or feel free to donate directly at my 3 Day site just to the right of this blog. I still need to raise $1245 to meet the required goal for me to be able to participate in the walk. With that being said, I drove down the path around Lake Sammamish today and walked 14 miles! This is part of the training program set out for us to follow. I have to tell you that I was pretty beat by the time I finished this walk. I learned a very big lesson about taking water with you on the trail. I won't be without it in the future, that's for sure. Tomorrow we are to walk 10 miles. Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment