Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Missing...one Michelle Worley
Does anyone have an email address for Mrs. Michelle Worley??? Will someone email me with it? I feel like she fell of the face of the earth. I'd like to figure out to which part of the earth she fell, but I have an old email address. I feel very connected to my blogging friends and family but very unconnected to my non-blogging friends and family. I love seeing the pics and reading the updates. I love being apart of your lives and your kiddos lives even if it is from far away. There are still a few of you out there who should blog it up! You know who you are. :) You're just a little bit off the hook if I can find you on Facebook, but I prefer the blogs so I can read about what is going on. I'll help you figure out how to blog if you don't know how...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
mworley@hopenetwichita.org
I THINK this is a current one. Not positive. For previously not being a blogger, I sure am obsessed with it nowadays...:)
Thanks erks!
Hey Missy...I lost your email, too! I've text'd you to get it but no response!! Glad you got it. Please email...also, I have a MySpace acct...maybe I'll have to have a blogger acct, too, huh? Love you and miss you so much!
Meesh!
Guess who's the proud owner of a shiny new blogger space...I AM...with just a little bit of pressure from my friends :) Check me out:
http://worl-windadventures.blogger.com
I have returned. I'm glad you found Michelle. Have you been able to access her blog? I'm having difficulties.
Try putting blogspot instead of blogger at the end of her website
Post a Comment