Thursday, May 31, 2012

Inspiration...

need some, por favor. I seem to be lacking inspiration for what to create next. Creator-block. So I take to Pinterest in hopes of spurring on creativity. I think part of my problem is that summer is not my favorite so to create for summer isn't really that inspiring to me. People are not wanting to buy sweater pillows in the summer, weird. I am fall, my store is fall, my taste is fall, I love all things fall...hmmm. Even my ideas for summer still come off looking a tad fall-ish. So I am attempting to take a moment to think and plan what is next. I've got a few ideas to preview at my A Lady With A Baby Summer Shopping Event here in Lawrence. I am trying to convince my dad to whip up a few adirondak chairs for the event for purchase. :) I am open to suggestions! Now whether or not I have the skill to pull off your suggestion, is an entirely different story. :) P.S. I am loving the 60 degree weather today. It's my favorite. Maybe if I were here, my inspiration would be soaring...

1 comment:

Erika said...

Oh I'm totally loving the 60 degrees, girl. You and me both. Hate the heat. :(