Wednesday, January 18, 2012

For the Love of the Read

2011 got off to a great start. I love to read books. I love the library! I wanted to catalog all the books I read this past year. Then the whirlwind of A Lady with a Baby hit and the reading stopped. So here is my 2011 list of books and the reading pretty much stopped at the end of April. So far this year, I've managed to devour about 5 books. It's my hope to keep up my reading this year with a more balanced approach to my life. Happy Reading!

The Help*
Have A New Kid By Friday*
The Poisonwood Bible
The Generosity Ladder*
Creative Girl
Me - Ricky Martin
Decision Points*
City Chic*
Hoda
Her Daughter's Dream
Unashamed*
The Secret Life of Bees*
Unafraid*
The Tattoo Chronicles
The Color of Water
A Praying Life
Bad Girls of the Bible
Water for Elephants
Unspoken*
Into the Wild
Unveiled*
Total Money Makeover**
Heaven is for Real**


*So Good!
**Read it. It will change your life.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Love seeing your reading list! Helps me remember things I want to read, and it gives me a peek into you life and the things you're thinking about.