Custom orders are done! Whoop! Last time I said I only had one more to do and then they just kept coming in. :) But now I'm done with only a few deliveries to make. Thank you to everyone who shopped A Lady With A Baby this holiday season!
Now onto the Christmas gifts! We aren't doing a lot this year but what we are doing will be mostly handmade. At this point, I am a bit tired so buying gifts would be the easiest option from a time perspective but is not possible from a financial perspective (Total Money Makeover, people) AND we are actually more excited about the gifts we are giving since we've had to really think about it and put so much effort into it. We are about half done with our handmade gifts so good thing we've got a weekend ahead to finish things up!
Even though I've had my tree up since the beginning of November (Holiday Open House), this holiday season has been the shortest for me. We have been so crazy with life and all that we are doing that we haven't really sat back to enjoy this time of year like we usually do. I am excited to do that beginning tomorrow...Christmas music, lights, a little baking, family time, followed by holiday travel and more family time with a lot of fun new memories with the kiddos. My new favorite tradition that started this year is sister night with falalala lifetime movies, cider, and of course some snacks. Who doesn't love a cheesy lifetime + christmas movie once a year? One of our favorites is the "Dryer Movie". You know the one where she goes through the dryer into her alternate life. We love it! (And we love to make fun of it.)
Side note: I finally got to Kansas City to visit THE NEW H&M!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise Jesus it is here. It's fantastic and it's right next to Banana and a coffee shop and free parking and I love it. I also stopped by the new Nordstrom Rack and I am also very excited that it is here! I was able to use Nordy gift cards and score a new pair of jeans that I have worn everyday for a week. Love them. Kansas seriously upped it's points with the addition of these two stores to KC. I at least feel like it is trying. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment