

The inspiration for this project came from Ryan's sister-in-law. She put these up in her daughter's room and I thought they were just pretty cool. I found a few different examples online and found a tutorial as well. It's really pretty basic so we probably could have handled it without instructions.
At this point, I think they are cooler than Hudson does. When we play in his room, he is primarily concerned with emptying his bins out onto the floor. Today he went into his room and came back with one of those giant baby Q-tips, so I knew those were emptied out all over the floor. I showed him how to clean out his ears and then he looked at me and put it in his mouth. I told him that was gross but he didn't care.
I am really no match for this little guy. When I tell him no sternly, he laughs his head off. I think it's because he loves loud startling noises. Great, if I can't discipline a 15 month old, how in the heck am I going to discipline him when he towers over me by a foot and a half in his teenage years. Lord, help me. I may have to get bossy.
1 comment:
Thank you. I know I am one of those 2 friends. :)
Post a Comment