Monday, February 14, 2011

Takin' It Easy

After a crazy January, I'm takin' it easy this month. I'm headed out to an undisclosed location for the rest of the week...this undisclosed location just happens to be where Grandma and Grandpa live so there will be lots of loving people to play with my VERY active toddler. Aaaahhhhh. We are looking forward to a change of scenery after being stuck inside the house during the cold weather and snow storms.

And THEN I'm getting the heck out of the midwest...I'm headed to Vegas with my good friend Laura! Woo-hoo!! I've never been to Vegas so that is 80% of the fun. I hear the shopping is amazing. And let me tell you, if you ever book a trip to Vegas, go through Vegas.com...so much cheaper than booking flight, hotel, transportation independently. You can also book your shows on there. We are currently debating which Cirque show to see. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Groups start back up in March and the fun and craziness will begin again. I'm looking forward to it, but I also really enjoy my downtime. This time my group is called The Bad Girls Club...should be fun!

2 comments:

Debi said...

"O", definitely. I've seen that and Mystere and "O" was so amazing. Of course I saw it first so I might have felt differently if I'd seen Mystere first.

My suggestion if you get tickets is to try to sit on the ground floor. When you're above the stage, you can see into the water which sort of takes some of the mystery away.


I'm sure you won't be disappointed with any of the Cirque shows. Have fun!

Michelle said...

How fun! I've seen Allegria but agree that ANY of the Cirque shows will NOT disappoint!