Here's what we lovingly refer to as the pants bag. It's a pair of Ryan's blownout work pants turned into a messenger/cargo bag of sorts. I gave it to him for Christmas with the disclaimer that he didn't have to like it but there was no where to return it.
Emily and I now have matching aprons.
Em's new cloth napkins.
Charlie's bibs.
Bibs for a soon to be baby in the world.
Pillows for Charlie/Chucks room.
Yarn wreath replica of one I saw on Etsy. It was a booger to make but turned out super cute.
What's next? I have no idea...maybe a break.
3 comments:
wow! lady! you are talented!
Thanks Abbe! That is a very nice compliment coming from such a crafty person!!
yowsa! you have been busy! speaking of sewing projects: did you say you learned how to hem jeans using the original hemline? I may need to employ your services...
Post a Comment