Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Still on Sewing Break...Be back soon!

Now I'm in Seattle on a little needed vacay. However, once I return I will continue my sewing projects. The weather is GORGEOUS!! The view is gorgeous from our rental condo! I highly recommend going VRBO (Vacation Rental By Owner) if your vacation spot has this available. We've been "living" on Queen Anne in Seattle for the past 5 days and are experiencing actually staying in the city. It's been a blast. This trip was all about seeing friends and taking a break from the routine. We are feeling refreshed and a little more energized. Now to figure out how to continue to break up the routine once we return home. The "routine" is suffocating. I can worry about that tomorrow because for the rest of today...it's sunny in Seattle and I'm going to have a drink on the veranda...cuz I'm fancy like that. :)

No comments: