These were so very easy to make. I only had trouble cutting a perfect square (so it's not perfect). The fabric I got for $1 at the Salvation Army and it's just my color, you know, "fall" green. I have a ton left over as well. Only a tiny problem with it...when it gets wet it turns (and stays) a light shade of brown. I think this is so perfect for napkins...you know, since they never get dirty and need to be washed!?!? Oh well. Maybe that's why someone ditched it at the Salvation Army. :) Ryan came up during the napkin photo shoot, made fun of me, then started stylin' them up along side me. He's got mad napkin folding skillz, from back in his Country Club waiter days. He made a tent, a bird, and even did a little foldy thing around a wine bottle. I decided if we ever have a cloth napkin making craft night, he can be the guest presenter and teach us all the fancy folds.
Project 2b is Double Layer Napkins with an optional trim piece. I know you can't wait! Stay tuned...
3 comments:
I realize it should be the knife and spoon and not the fork. Now you know just how not fancy I really am. :)
I am so impressed. I always put the fork on the napkin and the knife and spoon on the other side.
Way to go, Tiff. I'm glad you're sharing your projects with us!
Post a Comment