Friday, August 13, 2010

Home Ec Series (Project #1)

I shall begin a blog series which will debut my completed Home Ec projects both good and bad. This isn't even the first project on the list of 26 projects. This is a bonus project that we got at the request of some of the students after watching the video on how to load our sewing machines! Her pin cushion showed up in the video and everyone wanted to know how to make one of their own. I had a really fun time shopping for cheap fabric at the Salvation Army and at Hobby Lobby. I now have quite a stash of fabric to choose from to use on the upcoming projects. :)

The Pin Cushion


As you can see it's not perfect, but I think it's darn cute.

Here is a project not from Home Ec, but one I actually got paid for! That's a first!


3 comments:

Mendy said...

cute stuff! are those real flowers on the wreath?

tiff said...

Thanks! The flowers on the wreath are "faux". The last longer that way. :)

Erika said...

I think Hobby Lobby has really cute fabric. Love your projects!