This pic is a few years old but at least neither of us are pregnant in it! I love it when we get "twin" comments. We were out and about the other day when a sales gal looked at us and in a slightly accusatory tone said, "You guys aren't twins are you? You look exactly alike." I just wish for a moment that I could see through their eyes and look at us b/c I can't for the life of me see any similarities. So it is such a fun moment when people say that to us. I'm only slightly confused about why the gal seemed almost mad about it...like we were trying to pull one over on her. So silly.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Twins??
This pic is a few years old but at least neither of us are pregnant in it! I love it when we get "twin" comments. We were out and about the other day when a sales gal looked at us and in a slightly accusatory tone said, "You guys aren't twins are you? You look exactly alike." I just wish for a moment that I could see through their eyes and look at us b/c I can't for the life of me see any similarities. So it is such a fun moment when people say that to us. I'm only slightly confused about why the gal seemed almost mad about it...like we were trying to pull one over on her. So silly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I always knew you were pulling one over on us!! You certainly look like twins. Tiff, I wish you could see how be-e-a-UTIFUL you are! Stunning, even. One day we'll get it through that head of yours :)
I've gotten twin comments, with both my brothers, all my life. It always amuses me because I don't see it either.
Tiff - I see similarities in you two, but not twins.
Mike - How do you not see it? I kept doing a double take at the wedding everytime I saw your brothers.
I also just wanted to say, at this moment in time, I'm at the top again.
Post a Comment