I loved the day this past week that was in the 50's that allowed Hud and I to get out of the house and utilize the stroller. It felt good to get out and go for a walk! Today, however, the ground is once again covered as it snows sideways out my window. We are growing anxious for spring. I'm ready to get my body moving and try to shed some more of this pregnancy jiggle. I'm ready to explore more of Lawrence and Kansas City. I'm ready to find the beach at Clinton Lake to see if it is anything worth going to. I'm ready to have Ryan grill something. I'm ready to get out of the house before I start tearing up the tile and sanding the cabinets...when I am in the house all day I compulsively think of the things that I would change to enhance our place.
I am ready for Spring! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen to that! After that 50 degree day, I looked at the 10 day forecast and was literally almost in tears. Surely things have to warm up soon. I'm excited for you to be able to get out and explore.
I can't second this anymore. I'm so done with winter. I really don't even want one of those trick days just to be warm. I want the warmth to come and stay. Looking forward to lunch.
Post a Comment