It's bigger than my foot and it's in my yard and driveway. I noticed this as I treked out to get my mail today. I was a little weirded out so I came in and started searching animal footprints on the internet and it appears to be a rabbit footprint. How weird! We must have very large rabbits around here...
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
What Kind of Crazy...
footprint is that??


It's bigger than my foot and it's in my yard and driveway. I noticed this as I treked out to get my mail today. I was a little weirded out so I came in and started searching animal footprints on the internet and it appears to be a rabbit footprint. How weird! We must have very large rabbits around here...
It's bigger than my foot and it's in my yard and driveway. I noticed this as I treked out to get my mail today. I was a little weirded out so I came in and started searching animal footprints on the internet and it appears to be a rabbit footprint. How weird! We must have very large rabbits around here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was going to say rabbit. all four feet.
So THAT's what those are in our yard.
Post a Comment