Monday, November 9, 2009

A little bit of Random

*Ryan locked his keys in his work truck and is now on the phone with his boss who is giving him step by step directions on how to break in to the company truck.

*A lady stopped by today and said she is the "Welcome Lady" but had nothing with her. She knew when we bought our house and knew Ryan lived here and said she would be back to my house tomorrow. The more I thought about this the weirder it got. So I'm either getting a goodie basket or getting robbed tomorrow at 11:30. I'll keep you posted.

*I had my dr appt today and I am now dilated (sp?) to a 1. Last week I was a zero. So at this rate, I will be pregnant for only 9 more weeks. ;)

*I got the swine flu shot today in hopes of avoiding the swine flu.

*Doc is predicting a 7.5 lb baby. While I hope he is no bigger than that (for my you know what's sake), I was hoping to drop at least 25-30lbs overnight.

*EastLake Lawrence had 110 people show up on Sunday! Since the "books" all say we should have had 65 people return, we are all pretty stoked about that.

*Sometimes I take 2 showers and 1 bath in a single day just cuz it feels good.

There is a touch of random from today.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

And now I'm wiping milk off my computer screen due to laughing so hard. Will learn that lesson the hard way! :)

As for the weight loss, BABY might weigh 7.5 pounds but there are other things that are inside that will come out. I'll leave it at that.