November 29th is the baby's due date. Let's see how accurate today's drs are with their predictions. It's going to be hard not to hope something happens tomorrow more so than any other day thus far. I'm sure once the pain starts I'll be wishing it hadn't but right now I'm ready for my nickname to not be "waddles" and my feet to not look like cabbage patch kid feet when I take off my shoes. :) Okay, I'm done talking about being pregnant...even I'm sick of it.
Our Christmas decorations are up! It's like the house put on it's fancy pants. She's got her party jewelry and make up on and she is ready to go. We're ready for holiday baking, familiar Christmas melodies, nights in front of the tree with the fire flickering, and Fa La La La Lifetime! Love this time of year. I'm hoping for lots of snow this month.
Here's hoping for an exciting week involving some weight loss! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thinking good thoughts for you today.
I can't believe the day is already here!!! I can't wait to know his name!!! Soooooo excited for you!!!
Tiffany, at the risk of providing some hope for you, my daughter is in labor RIGHT NOW! :)
Post a Comment