I am soooo pregnant. My belly is now encroaching on my ribs personal space and there is conflict. My legs are still restless and would like it if I would let them go out for a run every night. I would happily do that except that I would have to go with them. My legs, feet, and hands are swollen to the point that today I noticed a dent in one leg where the other leg had been resting. I am discovering stretch marks in places that I did NOT want to see them. I can't breathe while sitting, walking, or going up stairs. I have some form of insomnia. AND I can't even eat very much or I may explode. So, so much for comfort foods. Oh and did I mention the reflux?
While I am so very thankful that my baby boy looks to be healthy and I have had no real complications with my pregnancy...my body is ready for this to be over.
And my friend who weekly used to say, "You're so cute pregnant!", now says "You're so pregnant!" I knew the cute part wouldn't last forever.
I wonder if I will infact be pregnant for another 5-6 weeks or if he will come earlier. Will I have a BABY before Thanksgiving? That's going to be weird! Even after showers, dr appointments, a huge belly, and a wiggly baby it is still hard for me to believe that I will have a baby. Oh man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm feeling for you! I've treated several women throughout their pregnancies and watched them get to the "I'm so OVER being pregnant" phase. Maybe try pretending it's not there? :) (I know, not helping)
Hang in there!
wow! i didn't even think about the fact that you could have a baby before thanksgiving! isn't that so weird how it just doesn't seem real yet! exciting. and exciting that soon enough you will be in the post-pregnancy phase!
Post a Comment