Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Getting Uncomfortable

So there is no more room in my belly...for baby or for food or for organs or for my own personal waste products...and I still have 3 months to go. Ummm. I guess that is what I get for only being 5'1" on a good day...and wearing heels for added height is NOT helping me out in this particular situation. They do help me feel cuter on a day when feeling cute is just not happening. Anyway, after I eat I have to stretch out otherwise i think the food gets stuck midstream. Then it feels like my bladder is going to give way so I hurry to the bathroom and I only have like 2 drops of pee. And then my thighs obviously just feel left out so they are getting bigger just to feel apart of what is going on in my mid section. Then my calves get cranky at my thighs for getting bigger so they protest by cramping up at random times. Oh and then this really weird thing happened to my legs the other day. I was sitting in the car while Ryan ran into the Home Depot for something with the windows down and the sun was shining and I was perusing fb on the phone, when I noticed that where the sun was hitting my leg there were red and white polka dots. This did not happen on both legs, just one, and it didn't go away for a very long time. Hmmm.
So today I tried to take it easy as I know the next few days are going to require much energy. I took a bath and a nap and read and only did a few "to-do" items. Well what I did not do today was put makeup on or do my hair, but we had a meeting tonight. So I throw on a hat and pull it low so maybe it's not AS obvious that I did not put my face on today. Well a gal at the meeting told me that she thought I was a cute pregnant person and as I start to reply to her comment, my sister who is sitting on the other side of me says, "Yeah, and at least you're still doing your hair." I don't know if this translates on a blog as super freakin' hilarious, but I died laughing. I couldn't stop. Oh my gosh, I'm dying again. So funny. Oh man, I'll try to think of that as I am potentially getting a shot in my butt next week due to the fact that my blood type is negative. We are still waiting to hear back about what type Ryan is. On the off chance he is negative then I don't have to have the shot. I hear it is super painful. Joy.

2 comments:

emcox said...

That was pretty funny, but only because it was you and me. I think if I said that to anyone else it would be very mean. I'm glad we have that kind of relationship :)

Erika said...

Oh Tiffany, I so know your pain. I love how you're making it humorous!