I have a feeling this GORGEOUS weather we are having the past two days is just a preview of fall, but I am loving it. It is so cool out that we have had the windows open for 2 nights. The neighborhood was all a buzz tonight as it was nice enough for everyone to just be outdoors. Right now I am sitting out on the deck eating a left over pancake with peanut butter and tomato jelly while typing this. I also believe I am hearing someone playing horseshoes but I could be wrong. The great thing about this deck is that it faces the sunset. And while I may give the midwest a lot of flack about somethings, there is no sky better than the one here. Tonight it is wide open and blue with no end in sight. And better yet, I feel no bugs.
Anyway, this weekend was a great one. We took a trip to Manhattan to visit Ryan's Bro and family where I discovered that I liked a cucumber salad...who'd a thunk!? We had a great visit and were able to make it back and still be productive. Today was yet another productive day, installing additional shelves in the closets (now Ryan and I each have our own closets...aahhh), took down the shower doors in our bathroom (you'll be happy to know that I did not rip them off) and put up a shower curtain...SO much better, hung curtain rods and curtains, leveled out doors so they latch better, switched the blades around on our ceiling fan cuz they were ugly, moved a super heavy ikea mirror around the house only for it to end up back where it was, and in a few minutes I'll watch Design Star. Good day, good day.
Tomorrow, I am off to the lab to drink that weird sweet drink and then they take my blood then over to a dr appt for I'm sure what will be just another heartbeat check and belly measurement. I kind of already feel like he is too big to push out...not sure what I can really do about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go Phil go!
I'm loving this weather too.
I'm glad to hear (or read) you say "who'd a thunk) I said it at work last week and my friend made fun of me for the rest of the week after I said it. I was pretty sure I wasn't the only person in the world to use that phrase.
Post a Comment