Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Beckoning Fall

Well, we all know I like to make a wreath now and again. Here's my latest fall creation for my front door.

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Beautiful! I think I need a wreath-making lesson from you sometime.

Erika said...

You are talented! I often think, hmmm....I'd like to make a wreath. But I don't even know where to start.

tiff said...

Wreaths are so super easy to do. That's why I like them. I start with a grapevine wreath ($2-$6 at craft store) and then pick whatever stems, berries, leaves, etc. that I want to stick in it (wait for the 50% off sale at the craft store). I literally stick them in the grapevine wreath by leaving a bit of the stem on the flower, leaf, or berry bunch. I don't use hot glue unless I have to. Viola, you have a wreath! When selecting what I want on the wreath, I just hold all the pieces together like it is a bouquet and if it looks good as a bouquet then it will look good as a wreath. You can always return unused pieces if you end up with excess once the wreath is complete.