This is my $8.00 piece in the room. The neighbors were moving out and I noticed in their trash was this cute little chair, so I did what any normal person would do...I sent Ryan out after it. I hammered the nails back in and cloroxed it down, added this baby blanket gift and bought the $7.88 pillow from Walmart...viola, a little whatnot for the baby room.
The room itself is taking a new turn. The colors are the same but the vision is changing a bit as I put up the navy on the wall. So now you can find me sitting on the floor up there staring at the walls creating different design scenarios.
I am going to meet my new doc today. We had to be a little sneaky about getting this doc b/c they don't like to let you have who you want around here. You have to go into this lottery deal where they assign you the next doc who is up sort of a thing. Well, that's not going to work when we are talking about pushing a human out of your body. I mean dentist, eye doctor...yes, that's fine. Babies...uh, no. So, again it seems to be all in who you know, so thankfully a friend of Em's, who I now also call a friend, got me the hook up!! I did have to postpone my eye doctor appt that was supposed to be today...darn.
2 comments:
Glad you got in to the doc. The chair is so cute. See you Monday.
it's so very lawrence-y of you to go dumpster diving... or rather, to send Ryan dumpster diving! the chair looks good with the navy backdrop! i can't believe you painted already! when do you start the glossy stripes? or did you decide to scrap the stripes?
Post a Comment